- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to the Web Sites that identifies you individually.
The Web Sites will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Therefore, if you do not want us to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, please do not submit it to us.
You can visit and browse the Web Sites without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself, but not all functions will be available to you. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. The Web Sites may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a member of the Web Sites, or to register, you must fill out certain registration forms on the Web Site. This requires you to fill out the registration form on the Web Site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, credit/debit card number(s) with associated expiration date(s), CVV and billing zip code(s), and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the Web Sites, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the Web Sites and your other activity on the Web Sites or Applications. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the Web Sites that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our Web Sites, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit the RollStroll Web Sites, like when you visit most other web sites and applications, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet (which identifies the company providing you internet access and general geographic information), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the RollStroll Web Sites or Application, and the internet address of the web sites, if any, from which you linked directly to the RollStroll Web Site or Application. This information is not personally identifiable.
RollStroll may use the personally identifiable information collected through its Web Sites or Applications primarily for such purposes as:
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to users;
- improving the Web Sites and Applications, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about RollStroll and its affiliates;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- protecting our systems from fraud and unlawful access;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
RollStroll will collect only as much personal information as is needed for these specific purposes, and will not use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent. RollStroll uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its Web Sites. RollStroll may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its Web Sites and Applications to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
We, or our advertising networks may also use cookie, tag, beacon, or other similar technology to serve you relevant advertisements and alert you to our content, even on other sites and services. This technology can also be used to collect and analyze aggregated information about our users. The National Advertising Initiative has more information and an opt-out site maintained here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please keep in mind that comments sections, forums, and other similar areas of our services are public. Any information posted in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
If we provide you with any mailings or other communication, you can always opt out of that communication.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You have the right to remove your personal information from our databases. To do this, please delete your membership account. If you have any problems or questions, please let us know by contacting us here [email protected] and we will assist you with the process.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information in your account. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers have settings that include “do not track signals.” Our services are not currently engineered to respond to those signals from browsers.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the services.
- In aggregated form for business purposes
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold however no website is entirely secure. You should protect the account information in your possession as well.
Children Under 13
Our site is not directed toward children under 13 and we will not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our site, please contact us at [email protected].
Our Services are Located in the United States
Our website and associated services are hosted in the United States. If you are outside of the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States and you are consenting to such processing and storage.